A celebration of the hop harvest season, our Wet Hopped Harvest Ale is a hop juice bomb! Melon on the nose, hop bitterness that balances well with the malt backbone, with lashings of big fresh fruit and spices. Finishes dry with a lingering bitterness. 5.3%
Wet Hopped Harvest Ale SQUEALER FILL (950ml)
Bottle Exchange Process
If you already own a GLASS growler or squealer, only purchase refills, but the bottle in your possession will need to be relinquished to Hard Road Brewing in exchange.
Growlers and Squealers will be exchanged, so that we have time to sterilise and sanitise them to ensure our strict hygienic standards.
Exchanged growlers/squealers will be washed and rinsed, sterilized, and santiized with 3% peroxide prior to filling. After filling, the outside of the growlers/squealers will be sprayed with sanitiser.
We have two options available to you, DELIVERY, or PICK UP.
For delivery within a 5 kilometre radius of our brewery at 31 Holloway Drive, Bayswater a FLAT FEE DELIVERY CHARGE of $10.00 applies.
To see if you are within our delivery zone: From your delivery location, use your MAPS app on your phone and type in our location, 31 Holloway Drive, Bayswater, VIC 3153. If our location is within the 5km radius, we will deliver to your location. We will also check when plotting our delivery routes.
Deliveries will be made Thu - Sat 6pm - 9pm
Here's how the delivery process works in order to keep yourself and our staff safe and healthy.
- Make your order online and complete payment.
- We will call you to confirm your delivery time/address/order.
- Staff will deliver your goods to your preferred address by arrangement, please ensure that your empty bottles are left in a clear visible space. Please secure outdoor pets during delivery window.
- Staff will drop off your goods, and then collect empty bottles for exchange. Once staff have gotten back into their vehicle, they will call you to advise delivery. At this stage you may come and collect your goods, give a wave, air fist pump, salute, whatever, but lets keep it 2 meters apart for health and safety.
We are also offering a pick up option, from Wed-Sat 3pm - 6pmhere at Hard Road Brewing Company, 31 Holloway Road, Bayswater Victoria 3153.
We will require full payment and your mobile number prior to the delivery or pick up of beer, so that we may communicate with you as regulations change.
Here's how the pick up process works in order to keep yourself and our staff safe and healthy.
- Pull up to the brewery carpark, and enter the queue minding a social distance between you and others..
- We will direct you to put your empty glass only Growlers and Squealers in a designated area.
- Staff will hand over your order, ensuring a 2 meter distance at all times.
At this time sales are strictly for delivery within 5km or pickup ONLY.